- Classic Adventures are limited to anyone 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a legal guardian. Each participant must be in good physical and mental health.
Reservations and Deposits
- Since each tour is limited to 14-20 participants (varies by destination), early reservations are recommended. A deposit of $500, payable to Classic Adventures, is required to make a reservation. (See reservation form.) This deposit will be applied to the tour cost. Given availability, deposits can be transferred to another tour during the same year. A $50 transfer fee will be applied in this case. After 91 days prior to the start of the tour normal cancellation fees will apply to tour transfers.
- We are happy to match solo travelers who would like to share a room with someone of the same gender. If no match exists, due to hotel pricing, we will charge 50% of the single supplement rate. This fee will be collected at the time of the final payment. If a roommate assignment is available, this fee will be refunded at the conclusion of the tour.
- For your convenience you may make your reservations online at www.classicadventures.com.
Bicycle and Helmet Rental
- Classic Adventures offers 27, 24 & 21 speed Trek bicycles, in a full range of sizes, all of which are in excellent operating condition. A limited number of women's bikes (step-through frame), tandems (Trek T-100 & T-200), and BionX Electric Assist bikes are available upon request. All bicycles are equipped with:
- All bicycles are equipped with:
- trunk bag
- rear rack
- water bottles
- spare tube
- Each Classic Adventure includes a complimentary rental bicycle, fully outfitted for touring. Helmet rentals are separate and are available on all tours for $20 per tour.
- Classic Adventures will not assume responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of personal effects or for any injury or loss during the duration of the tour. Baggage, health/accident, and travel insurance are highly recommended. Classic Adventures does not directly provide health/accident or travel insurance for the participant.
For Squaremouth Travel Insurance: (Our ID # 21344 ) Tel: (800) 240-0369 or visit http://www.squaremouth.com/21344
- Classic Adventures will not assume responsibility for any agency or person who fails to provide services that have been contracted for any of its 2019 tours. (In such an event, alternate services will be sought.) Classic Adventures assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items during the course of the tour. Classic Adventures reserves the right to cancel the tour for a participant at any time during the course of the tour.
Payment of the Balance for the Tour
- The balance of the payment for the land arrangements and rentals is due 60 days prior to the start of the tour. This balance is payable to Classic Adventures. Classic Adventures accepts personal check, Visa, and MasterCard for the deposit and for final payment. Please note that we cannot guarantee your reservation if we do not receive your final payment on time.
Price and Tour Cancellation Guarantee
- All prices in this brochure are guaranteed, despite fluctuations in foreign currency. Classic Adventures reserves the right to cancel a tour due to lack of participation. In this highly unlikely situation, you would receive a 100% refund. Classic Adventures will not assume responsibility for any personal expenses as a result of a tour cancellation, such as airline tickets.
Cancellation and Land Arrangement
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing by mail or fax. Cancellation fees will be assessed based on the day we receive written notice of cancellation. If canceling: the following cancellation fee will be assessed:
- No refunds will be made for a cancellation during the course of the tour, nor for unused portions of the trip. All trips begin on the start date of the tour. Exceptions to this cancellation policy cannot be made for any reason. Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended. Squaremouth Travel Insurance: (Our ID # 21344 ) Tel: (800) 240-0369 or visit http://www.squaremouth.com/21344